Важные нюансы об эндопротезировании тазобедренного сустава
There are seven reasons that may lead to the need for hip arthroplasty:
- Degenerative-dystrophic diseases with pain syndrome and impaired function of the lower extremities.
- congenital anomalies.Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Crack
- Trauma and post-traumatic deformity of the joint.
- Fracture of the femoral neck due to osteoporosis.
- Bechterew’s disease.
- tumor processes.
- Aseptic necrosis of the femoral head at stage 3-4.
Depending on the reason that led to the surgical intervention and physiological characteristics, the surgeon can use three types of endoprosthesis: cemented, cementless and hybrid. If the cement option is chosen, the endoprosthesis is fixed with a cement mortar. A cementless prosthesis has rough areas that create the necessary friction to fix it in place. A hybrid option is a combination of both types.
Endoprosthetics, in turn, is divided into subtotal and total. In the first case, only the femoral neck and femoral head are subjected to prosthetics. In the second case, the region of the acetabulum is affected.
Of all the joints in the body, the hip joint is the most commonly affected. The operation may be required for both a young athlete and an elderly person who has unsuccessfully fallen or stumbled.
How is the operation
At the first stage, the surgeon provides access to the joint by making an incision in the soft tissues. After that, he removes the worn parts of the joint and completes with a direct hip arthroplasty of the selected type of prosthesis.
After the operation, the following recommendations must be observed:
- It is strictly forbidden to cross your legs to avoid displacement of the prosthesis.
- The operated limb should be in an elevated position, it is recommended to put ice on the surgical site.
- Do not rotate the limb, but it is allowed to bend and unbend the leg no more than 90 °.
Where to do hip arthroplasty in Kharkov
Modern endoprostheses serve from 10 to 20 years, however, the service life and quality of life after surgery is affected, first of all, by the skill of the surgeon and the entire team of assistant doctors. Kharkiv Regional Traumatology offers qualified assistance to patients with various diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Many years of experience guarantees that the surgical intervention will be carried out professionally, and the subsequent rehabilitation period will be as gentle as possible.
Leave a Comment